LOVE TO WAKEBOARD? SO DO WE.
WANT TO LEARN IN A SAFE AND CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT?
WEST ROCK WAKE PARK IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR YOUR FIRST TIME ON THE WATER.
West Rock is Northern Illinois’ premier wake boarding facility. We are riders that built our park with all kinds of wake boarders in mind. Located at historic Levings Lake on Rockford’s Southwest side, we are easily accessible off of Route 20 from Chicago, Madison, the Wisconsin Dells, Milwaukee, Galena etc. Removing the need for a boat to wakeboard, West Rock features two of Sesitec’s revolutionary and environmentally friendly two tower System 2.0. We also have an assortment of features (rails, jumps/kickers, etc) made by UNIT Park Tech and AGI Water Terrain to ensure progression for every level of rider.
In addition to the cable park, historic Levings Lake offers other amenities for a great family outing-a public swimming beach staffed by our friends at Beachwatch, stand up paddle boarding, fishing, sand volleyball, basketball courts, bbq’s, shelters to rent for larger gatherings, and more!
If you have your own gear, bring it! If not, simply bring a suit and a towel and we’ve got you covered. Each pass includes use of basic gear.
- Unfortunately the trucking company wasn't on their game. New #unitparktech features go in on Monday.… https://t.co/40WCB6PRnW,
- The bad news is were closed tomorrow. The good news is were closed tomorrow because we're installing… https://t.co/wrvHxHawx8,
- rticknor doing a little work on the box. Stay tuned for summer hours! @system2parks sesitecusa… https://t.co/7ulKxP1uHs,
- Heard often at West Rock, "What is that thing, a zip line? No sorry, it's called a System 2.0. It's… https://t.co/nL8HFRfhqB,
- Thank you for a great Memorial Day Weekend. Stay tuned for our summer hours. #wrwp #Rockfordrides… https://t.co/AdphNLPD1f,